MEXICO VILLAHERMOSA MISSION -- JULY 2012 - 2014
"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." 2 Nephi 31:20

Monday, March 17, 2014

Coatzacoalcos

Transfers. I'm headed to area Río in Coatzacoalcos. If you look on a map it is right on the Gulf of Mexico and on the bank of a river as well in a small town called Allende. It should be a good change to end my mission well, especially since my new companion's name is Elder Smiley. 

As for other news, I'm short for time. So you guys lose to Brando as I prepare some pictures for him and his Line of Authority

Love you all,
Caleb

Oh, also, I have now finished all the Standard Works in Spanish. Cool stuff.

No comments: