MEXICO VILLAHERMOSA MISSION -- JULY 2012 - 2014
"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." 2 Nephi 31:20

Monday, February 11, 2013

Announcement from the Mission

If you plan on sending me a package (not solicitating--especially candy since I can't eat much of anything right now for my Colitis cleansing), but if you already plan on sending me one. You need to send them through "Express Mail" and not through "Priority Mail". Not sure the difference, but that is the word on the street.

Also, please don't send me any moer GoldBond for a while (see picture below). I did kind of ask for it though.

Also, remember my love for the movie Pearl Harbor and how I mention it in a lot of my emails? Well look what I found in my new area! Dear Mother, this will be coming home, please take good care of it. I already talked to the lady that owns the shop, once I find another tarp for her shade she'll trade me.

Also, my medicine regiment consists of me taking shark cartilegde. Please someone check my spelling. Pretty cool, huh?

Also, here is Doctor/Bishop Chablé and his wife. They're way cool.

Love you kids. Stay good.
Elder Andrews

Shark Cartilage Vitamins!!!
He's doing fine with his supply of Gold Bond.
He found a movie poster for Pearl Harbor!
Doctor/Bishop Chablé and his wife.

No comments: