MEXICO VILLAHERMOSA MISSION -- JULY 2012 - 2014
"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." 2 Nephi 31:20

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Transfers

So, after three transfers here in Mina with Elder Rangel we thought for sure he was gone. But late last night we got the call that they were kicking ME out! But, not without their reasons. Elder Rangel and I will now be training, making me, finally, after 16 months, a dad in the mission for the first time. Dad as in, trainer, so don't get that mixed up.

I'm headed to Candelaria, Campeche. Going in with a new missionary will be interesting, but we'll see how it goes. I'll be right on the border of Guatemala and pretty far away from everyone and everything. But I'm excited. I know that where I'm going it is just a tiny branch, but it'll be a blast being there. No chapel, lots of work.

But, since my thoughts are looking forward to my Firstborn Son and have a few things to finish up still here in Mina, I'll call it good here. 


To not make it a message without the Spirit, here is one of my favorite Mormon Messages:

Lessons I Learned As A Boy

Learn charity that you might be a true disciple of Christ.

May God bless all,
Elder Andrews

No comments: